Friday, December 25, 2015

Thanatos [Death] Playlist

These have become quite popular on Tumblr, I see! Playlists for the Gods & Goddesses of modern day songs. I figured I'd compile my own few, starting with Thanatos.

1. O Death by Jen Titus
2. Twin Skeletons by Fall Out Boy
3. Pheonix by Fall Out Boy
4. Evil Angel by Breaking Benjamin
5. Don't Fear the Reaper by Blue Oyster Cult
6. The Grim Reaper by Nox Arcana
7. Angel of Dead by Epica
8. Human Race by Three Days Grace
9. The Vengeful One by Disturbed
10. Inside the Fire by Disturbed

These songs really put me in the death witch mindset! Hope this helps for any potential Thanatos devotees...

-Sinclaire Veil

1 comment:

  1. O Death is one of my favorite songs I see Thanatos in a totally different light than anyone else.

    ReplyDelete